Skip to main content

Professional Code of Conduct

I  agree and honestly follow Software Professional Code of Conduct during training and after joining workforce in the organization I will work. 

1. I will be utilize all resources given to me for the benefit of organization only (any computing, communication and other resources)

2. I will be very honest & ethical in my work. 

3. I will never indulge in any malpractices. 

4. I will always strive to achieve work given to me in given time duration. 

5. I will follow all the rules, processes, procedures in any organization that I will work. 

6. I will remain as student and will try to learn during my entire professional career and beyond. 

7. I will always keep my commitments given to any other professional/colleague/customer. 

8. I will always try to be as efficient as possible and look for ways to improve my productivity. 

9. I will always record time I spent, work I have done and learning on daily or weekly basis.

10.  I understand that Software Development is Team Work hence I will always be good team player and focus on team success rather than my own personal goals.   

I commit to follow Software Professional Code of Conduct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Session 3 :- Control Structures in c#

Date Friday, November 29, 2013 Time Description 10.00 am to 12.00 pm Control structure in c# Learning :   For Loops Why is this important to learn about? Control structures are one of the most fundamental concepts in any programming language you will come across. If you want to know C#, and if you want to learn to program with any language, you must have a firm grip on the control structures of the language. Definitions of terms used . Iteration – This is the act of repeating something (that ‘something’ being code statements in the programming context). Conditional – A conditional action is said to be one that is only performed if a certain condition is true. For Loops For loops allow us to specify the number of times to repeat a block of code. It is best demonstrated with an example: for (int i = 1; i <= 5; i++) {    Console...
Oop's Concept .Net is purely object oriented Language because it strongly support four major pillars  object oriented language.   four Major Pillars are : -      1) Abstraction.      2) Encapsulation      3) Inheritance      4) Polymorphism .Net  also support three minor pillars : -     1) Strongly Type Cast     2) Persistent     3) Concurrency *** ABSTRACTION ***        In simple words  “Abstraction captures only those details about an object that are relevant to the current perspective.”   In object-oriented programming theory, abstraction involves the facility to define objects that represent abstract “actors” that can perform work, report on and change their state, and “communicate” with other objects in the system . Abstraction is a concept which hide complexity. *** ENCAPSULATION ***      Encaps...

Inheritance in c#

Inheritance is one of the pillars of Object Oriented Programming. It allows the child class to reuse, extend and modify the behavior of parent class. The class whose members are inherited is called as base class and class who inherits is called a derived class. We can inherit only one class at a time. Multiple inheritance is not supported in c#. A struct cannot inherit any base class doing so will generate a compiler error. 1.       Private members are only accessible to the derived class which is nested in the inherited base class. 2.       Protected members are accessible only in derived class. 3.       Internal members are accessible in the derived class that is visible in the same assembly of the base class. 4.       Public members are accessible in the derived class. They can be called just as if they were declared in the derived class. All Types are implicitly inherited ...